Description: This position is in the septic Division for the premier Septic and Waste Company of West Michigan. Candidate should have good customer service skills and excellent work ethic. Experience with a Vacuum Truck is helpful but the right candidate can be trained fully. Candidate will be operating a straight tank truck. Candidate must have a good Driving Record. Position is full time with benefits.
- Complete daily work load given by dispatch digitally on tablet system.
- Complete septic cleaning jobs which includes dragging hoses, digging tanks open if needed, handling vacuum hoses and vacuum truck operation.
- Communicate with customers before and after job completion with a friendly attitude.
- Communicate with dispatch if follow up work is needed.
- Be in the on call rotation (normally every 4th week) and tend to emergency jobs s they come in by communicating with our answering service.
- Keep truck clean and organized.
Education requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
License Requirements: CDL B Minimum with Tanker Endorsement.
Description: We are seeking a Diesel Mechanic to work with our shop manager and help repair and maintain our fleet. Vehicle types range from small diesel truck to Kenworth T-800s and other various semi tractors. Mechanic will be expected to repair Trucks and Trailers, as well as; troubleshoot, diagnose, and/or repair engines. Candidate will also be performing preventative maintenance and inspections. Must have your own tools and a valid driver’s license and Michigan State certification. Must also be air brake certified. This position is full time with benefits. Pay is discussed in the interview process and will be based on qualification and experience. Minimum 5 years of evident experience required.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent.
License Requirements: (Needs to be able to move large trucks short distances around shop yard.)