Description: This position is in the septic Division for the premier Septic and Waste Company of West Michigan. Candidate should have good customer service skills and excellent work ethic. Experience with a Vacuum Truck is helpful but the right candidate can be trained fully. Candidate will be operating a straight tank truck. Candidate must have a good Driving Record. Position is full time with benefits.
- Complete daily work load given by dispatch digitally on tablet system.
- Complete septic cleaning jobs which includes dragging hoses, digging tanks open if needed, handling vacuum hoses and vacuum truck operation.
- Communicate with customers before and after job completion with a friendly attitude.
- Communicate with dispatch if follow up work is needed.
- Be in the on call rotation (normally every 4th week) and tend to emergency jobs s they come in by communicating with our answering service.
- Keep truck clean and organized.
Education requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
License Requirements: CDL B Minimum with Tanker Endorsement.